5607 Gher Road
Vancouver, WA 98662
For More information
Call or email to schedule a personal tour. Established preschool families (anyone who has had children attend St. Andrew at any time) may begin registration Monday, Feb. 9. Families who are new to St. Andrew may begin registration on Tuesday, Feb. 17. Do you want to get a one-week jump on Open Registration? We still have a couple current openings. Join us now and register early as an established preschool family. Tuition for 2015/2016 is staying at the same rate per hour as 2014/2015 but we are very excited to offer longer classes. Check the registration form for new class offerings.
Feb. 12 & 26 noon-1:30 p.m.
A fun, free, active time for children aged birth to 6 (with parent or caregiver) to socialize and play. Free play, story time, snack.
We follow Evergreen Public Schools for weather closures. All morning preschool classes will be canceled if the Evergreen School District announces a closure or late start due to inclement weather. Afternoon class weather closures will be posted here.
Why choose St. Andrew Christian Preschool?
We plant the seeds for life-long learning by building a safe and supportive community following the example of Jesus. We encourage exploration, enthusiasm and risk-taking to foster self-management and problem-solving skills. We offer predictable routines with a flexible curriculum to allow children opportunities for self-paced discovery and growth.
We are recognized by Evergreen Public Schools
as an Evergreen Early Learning Partner. Our students go on to attend elementary schools in Battle Ground, Camas, Evergreen, Hockinson, and Vancouver school districts. We are blessed to have a location that is so convenient for families in Clark County.
Click here to read what our current families are saying
- "I just want to lend my support to you and the teachers for the children to play outside. I spent 32 years in public education in Washington State with 19 of those years as an elementary principal. Playing outside is critical for child development and I am so glad that St. Andrew's Preschool recognizes that. It is especially appreciated by us because our granddaughter lives in an apartment with no play area. Blessings to all of you!!"
- "St. Andrews provides the perfect start to school. As a teacher, I appreciate the developmentally appropriate approach to early learning. As a parent, I love the nurturing, caring, child-friendly environment. St. Andrew's is a fabulous preschool!"
- "St. Andrew has gone the extra mile to accommodate the needs of all the children making their experience a positive and successful one. Thank you so much for all your guidance - it has made such a difference!"
- "I love St. Andrews because I feel it is a wonderful balance between academic and creative progression for each age. I highly recommend St. Andrews. It really prepared my kids both socially and academically."
- "Everyone makes our family feel welcome. This is a very family friendly, child-centered preschool and we are happy to be a part of it!"
Our program was started in 1984 by a group of professionals wanting to create a Preschool of Excellence. A preschool committed to the spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional and social growth of young children. We have gone on to earn a reputation for being one of the best in Clark County.
Our preschool is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian organization with a staff of warm and experienced professionals dedicated to Early Childhood Education.
As part of the St. Andrew Preschool family, your child will have the opportunity to participate in engaging activities designed to strengthen your child:
- Spiritually: Learn about God's love and learn to share that love with one another.
- Physically: Develop large and small muscle coordination.
- Intellectually: Learn to explore and enjoy books, cooking, science, music, art, dramatic play, math and much more!
- Emotionally: Develop self-esteem and self-reliance.
- Socially: Learn to be part of a group, sharing and taking turns.
Click here for our Typical Preschool Schedule
- Arrival and hand washing, 15 Minutes
- Group time: songs & activities. 10 Minutes
- Exploration & discovery of learning areas, 50 Minutes
- Clean up, handwashing, snack, 20 Minutes
- Bible or music & movement, 10 Minutes
- Outdoor exploration (rain or shine), 40 Minutes
- Group time: closing, 5 Minutes
More Pictures and Information?
Visit our Facebook page or click on "Preschool Features" in the right sidebar. Class schedule is on the "Registration" form.
Forms for Current Parents: